IBM Sterling File Gateway
IBM Sterling File Gateway consolidates disparate centers of file transfer activity, and facilitates the secure exchange of file-based data over the internet.
Companies are expanding internet based file transfer activity with trading partners. FTP and loose controls over file transfer servers invites risk and operational issues. IBM Sterling File Gateway features:
- A single, secure solution for “Edge” based file transfer—Handles large files and high volumes in any format, any protocol, and any number of external connections
- Onboarding Wizard and reusable templates – Expedites trading partner setup to accelerate time-to-revenue
- Enhanced security and risk management—Offers secure protocols, encryption methods, certificate types, digital signatures, and identity management tools to ensure data integrity. DMZ based security is available via IBM Secure Proxy.
- Visibility and self-service for better management—Leads to better decision making, faster response, and more satisfied customers and business partners
- IBM Sterling File Gateway is available as a licensed on premise software