AEG Trans-Rep is a powerful reporting tool, specifically designed for the SWIFT Alliance system to enhance its functionality by generating sophisticated statistical reports. The incoming / outgoing messages are extracted from the SWIFT Alliance database and stored into a separate secure database to facilitate the retrieval of statistical information. AEG Trans-Rep runs on Alliance Access in real-time mode using the Application Tool Kit (ADK) run-time. It also runs on Alliance Entry but with reduced functionalities. AEG Trans-Rep support ORACLE and MS SQL databases.
The number of standard reports developed are based on the general bank’s requirements. They can be generated manually or scheduled at certain date and time.
Access to the application is restricted to authorized users. The user needs to be granted roles and permissions and authorization to run and view specified reports.
Features and Benefits
- AEG Trans-Rep has a powerful message viewing interface allowing to search in the database according to different criteria and to display the header and text information of the retrieved messages
- Messages searched based on certain criteria can be printed in a similar format as the “Message Partner” printout of the Alliance system
- The application offers the facility for manual tracking of messages already posted in accounting
- AEG Trans-Rep includes a powerful search for messages in the database, which makes the application a highly important archiving tool for bank’s messages
- AEG Trans-Rep includes a download facility that enables the bank to download the old Backup of SWIFT archived messages
- AEG Trans-Rep is also capable of restoring messages from old backup archives containing deactivated BICs or belonging to old message syntax tables
© 2016 Allied Engineering Group. All rights reserved